On 21st October Capita Conferences will be hosting the 5th National conference for Early Years Inspections. Manager Joy Wood and Operations Manager Anthony Kent from our Monkey Puzzle Highbury Nursery in Islington will be one of the guest speakers, focusing on making parents a key part of inspection success through effective engagement.
The 30 minute session will highlight the importance of ensuring parents understand the common inspection framework and their role in the early years setting inspection process, communicating the importance of engagement with their child outside of the setting and maintaining good relationships with parents to make sure they are positive about their child’s experience and progress.
The Highbury Monkey Puzzle Islington staff were invited to speak at the conference after Capita Conferences reviewed feedback from parents whose children attend the nursery, being particularly impressed by the overwhelming support and praise by the parents of the learners that attend.
The conference’s main aim is to explore how the new common inspection framework applies to the early years sector and discuss how providers can effectively prepare to deliver high quality provision.
The 6 main topics that will be covered are:
- Explore how the new common inspection framework applies to the early years and understand the adapted inspection guidelines for childcare providers
- Understand how to incorporate the learning of British values into the curriculum.
- Gain insight on how to make safeguarding policy across the provision as part of the EYFS.
- Hear how to provide a stimulating learning environment thtough delivery of the EYFS that meets the individual learners needs.
- Develop new ways of engaging parents to improve learning outcomes.
- Reap the benefit of hearing how to lead your early years setting from “requires improvement” to “outstanding”.
To find out more about the event and ticket information visit the Conference website.